It is what that connects the users to a product and vice versa!
Brand has one important advantage — recognition. With recognition comes familiarity. With familiarity comes trust and confidence. Done correctly, consistency brings clarity and purpose that consumers turns into. It is a way to build a relationship with the users, Brand is the "look" and tone of a company, that connects the customer to the product and vice versa
- Your brand tells people about your business.
- A strong brand generates referrals.
- A brand helps customers know what to expect.
- Brand represents you and your promise to the users.
- Brand helps you connect with users.
- Strong brand provides your business value.
A businesses image can be represented in many forms, such as a recognisable logo or a great customer service, but two things that can cause confusion for potential clients in an inconsistent brand design. For ex: website design and logo do not follow the same quality and polish that had been put in to a leaflet or business card. A recognisable face for your business in the many aspects of marketing has to show a very consistent, professional look and feel.